HOLA 2014!





Esperamos que hayan tenido una cálida víspera de año nuevo, nosotros la pasamos en familia <3 como todos los años, y ahora venimos con todo este 2014! Mas posts y mas contenido para ustedes. El look de hoy fue nuestro look del 31. 
_

We hope you had a warm new year's eve, we had a great time with our family <3 just like we usually do every year, now we are so excited about 2014 with so many ideas for our blog! More posts and better content for our readers. Today's outfit was our new year's eve look.

ANDREA
____________________________
Opté por un vestido del cual me enamoré desde que lo vi, me encanta por su interesante estampado, su diseño con las aberturas a los lados, y por el tipo de falda que tiene, ya que hace lucir las piernas mas largas. Debido a que el vestido es el protagonista del outfit, mantuve los accesorios a un minimo, utilizando tacones y bolso color crema.
_

I wore a very colorful dress which i fell in love since the first momment i saw it, the thing that i love the most about this dress would be its print and the fact that it shows some skin in the middle part. Also i really like the skirt because it makes my legs look longer. Due to the statement print of the dress, i chose to wear nude accesories.











MONICA
___________________________
Mi look fue una combinación de las piezas que mas me gustan en este momento, crop tops y maxi faldas, me parece una combinación super sencilla y elegante y además este look me permite usar varios tipos de peinado, en este caso usé un moño alto. A pesar de que las lentejuelas de el crop top son doradas, eso no me detuvo para usar mis sandalias altas negras y un color entre bronce y plateado, de hecho me gusta mezclar estos tonos.
_

My look was a combination of two pieces that i'm really obssesed with right now, crop tops y maxi skirts, i think this is a very classy and simple combination and also this look allows me to wear different hairdos. In this case i wore my hair up in a high bun. Despite the gold detail of the crop top, i decided to mix it with black and silver high-heeled sandals, it's not silver though, it's a weaird combination of broze and silver but you can't tell in the pictures because of the light.
















__________________________
Xoxo, Andrea y Moni



No comments:

Post a Comment